We have seven charming, self-contained log cabins, all with three bedrooms, living room, full kitchen and bath. Each cabin sleeps six comfortably, and all bedrooms have a queen-size bed with dreamy pillow-top mattress.
Take in the view from your cedar deck, have a long soak in the tub, or curl up in front of the wood stove.
You'll find all the comforts of home at Bodega Ridge.
You'll also find:
- Free high speed wireless internet (we are one of the few places on the island with good cell coverage too...)
- Each cabin is equipped with 3 private bedrooms, each with queen sized beds, crisp white linens, fluffy pillows and cozy Pendleton Blankets. Towels are provided & replenished upon request.
- Handmade soaps made on island by Galiano Soapworks
- Complimentary firewood and kindling during cool months
- Stereos with iPod jacks
- Fully Equipped kitchens with China, flatware, utensils, pots & pans
- French Press & Drip Coffee Makers and a morning's supply of JJ Bean Railtown Blend dark coffee
- We are a Tesla Destination and have three chargers available for your use at the lodge